If you still have questions after reading them, drop us a line
You may not post or sell any product that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction. Please be aware that selling or posting such items or content may be prohibited because of laws outside of the jurisdiction where you reside. You, as the vendor, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction.
UmmahTime.com is a multi-vendor Technology Marketplace where you can sell your products as Physical Products, Downloadable Goods and Auctionable Items.
All the items on our marketplace supplies directly to buyers around the world. We will always help our vendors (you) to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on UmmahTime.com. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a vendor/seller/supplier.
What Can be Sold on UmmahTime.com
UmmahTime.com is a very unique marketplace and is a world of its own, focused on technological goods including drones, robotics, cool inventions, software, webs, apps, domains, newest products and innovations. Buyers come to UmmahTime.com to purchase technological items that they might not find anywhere else or hard to find among many other non-technological products.
It products are items that are made by you, the seller (entrepreneurs, startups and established businesses), or are designed by you and made with the help of an approved outside manufacturer who complies with ethical manufacturing policies without cloning, stealing or duplicating any design and good by other manufactures, individuals and firms.
What Can’t be Sold on UmmahTime.com
Anything that does not meet UmmahTime.com marketplace craft supply criteria, prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed to be sold on UmmahTime.com. No other goods will be accepted on UmmahTime.com Technical Marketplace other than robots, drones, machinery goods, software, hardware (that accepted by our marketplace team).
Reselling is not allowed on UmmahTime.com. Reselling refers to selling an item in the category when you were not involved in the creation process such as manufactured by a third party and you are a re-seller yourself and want to list them on UmmahTime.com. In short, you may not resell items that you were not involved in designing or making. Period.
Keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for UmmahTime.com’ review.
UmmahTime.com may remove any listings that violate our policies. Note that listing fees are non-refundable. UmmahTime.com may also terminate or suspend your account for any violations as mentioned above. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your UmmahTime.com bill. You can find more information in our Fees and Payments Policy.
Representing Yourself, Your Shop, and Your Products Honestly
One of UmmahTime.com’ core values is perfection in ethics and transparency in all forms. Transparency means that you honestly and accurately represent your business, your products, yourself, your items (downloadable or virtual), and your company.
By selling on UmmahTime.com, you agree that you will:
- Not create duplicate shops on UmmahTime.com Marketplace.
- Provide transparent, accurate and honest information in your Shop, Products and Company Descriptions page, should you choose to complete it.
- Honor your Identity, Products and Shop Policies, should you choose to publish them on our marketplace.
- Accurately represent your goods in listings and listing photos, videos, products snapshots, description, meta tags and all other relevant content.
- Respect the intellectual property of other products and manufactures. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can report it to partners@UmmahTime.com for an immediate action.
- Not engage in fee avoidance, violence, resell items from other marketplaces such as amazon, alibaba, ebay etc.
Communicating with UmmahTime.com’ Vendors, Customers, Members and Buyers
Conversations and Online Communications
You can use UmmahTime.com Conversations (“Convos”) to communicate directly with your buyers or other UmmahTime.com customers/members/writers without breaking any law. Conversations are a great way for buyers to ask you questions about an item or an order.
Conversations may not be used for the following activities:
- Sending phishing, unsolicited advertising or promotion emails, requests for donations, or spam in any form;
- Harassing or abusing another member, seller, customers/buyer, blog post writer, our staff;
- Contacting someone after they have explicitly asked you not to; or Interfering with a transaction or the business of another member, seller and buyer.
Interference and Dispute
Interference and/or dispute occurs when a seller/buyer/member purposely and intentionally interferes with another member’s shop/products/account in order to drive away their business or create unnecessary dispute that is based on false accusations. Interference is strictly prohibited on UmmahTime.com. Examples of interference include:
- Contacting another member via UmmahTime.com conversations to warn them away from a particular member, shop, or item etc.
- Posting in public areas to demonstrate or discuss a dispute with another member/seller/buyer with harmful intention(s)
- Purchasing from a seller for the sole purpose of leaving a negative review and harmful act.
Harassment and Bullying
Any use of UmmahTime.com conversations to harass other buyers/seller/staff and members in general is strictly prohibited and not welcomed with a zero tolerance. Similarly, conversations and engagements may not be used to support or glorify hatred toward, or otherwise demean people based upon: race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation. If you receive a threat, speech or behavior that violates this policy, please let us know right away.
Receiving / Sending Emails
Creating and Uploading Content (text, image(s), video(s), link(s) etc.)
As a seller/buyer/member/blog writer of UmmahTime.com’, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content including followings as well like usernames, listings, text, image(s), video(s), link(s) etc. In order to keep our marketplace / website(s) functional, safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is followed as:
- False, deceptive, or misleading content as listed above.
- Harassing, Abusive, defamatory and threatening posts and other content
- Vulgar or obscene or curse language
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or any other form of violence, disrespect and abusive communication, behavior and or conduct.
We’re constantly improving UmmahTime.com Marketplace to make sure that you (sellers) and your buyers (consumers) have a positive experience on UmmahTime.com Technology Marketplace, therefore we will add more as we move forward. We’re always looking to hear your ideas and feedback in order to improve UmmahTime.com Marketplace. – Thank you for partnering with us.